English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rejected] HFE Theme changes + A bonus suggestion :p
(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Also the older one made hard to look into new posts by a super lucas/(maybe) leo shining, both matched each other and caused a confusion. This seems to go fine with it. And trust me, i was going to post some thread to change it, but now its changed, this is the thing i love the most of this theme.

Don't know what you are talking about...

(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Also, i would suggest to change the cover art to what was before, in the old theme, featuring mars/venus/mercury. It looked wayyyy cooler than this one.

Plus an offtopic but still website improvement (maybe question rather) : Is notification by a glowing super lucas/leo disabled for disposal thread. Well id like to know why?

You can change between themes, there is an option at the footer and also at the User CP.
I like the new/old cover, so it will stay like this.

Sorry the new theme took so long, and also the main site I will be working on very soon.
I have finished my exams and now am ready to kick a**. B|

Answer: The Disposal forum is locked (you can see a lock at Lucas' foot), hence it won't glow, as it is not supposed to.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HFE Theme changes + A bonus suggestion :p - by MangaD - 08-07-2015, 06:32 PM