English (American)  中文(简体)

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
(10-08-2015, 05:24 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: Well according to your experience, how much time will take for me to get the hero?

It might take time for your referral to be updated into your list, but it shouldn't take more than 3 days. Maybe a day or two latest.
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
the thing that really sucks about this thing is that all my irl friends are cheap and will never buy the game...
My referral code is 1149931 and i've completed Act 6
Hey guys!

My referral code is 1264874.

Do enter if you want to help someone who hasn't unlocked most of his heroes yet!

:D   8|    :)
Hello guys !
My code is 1276124
Enter it to get a free 3 star hero, i've completed Act 7 yesterday so if anyone is new to this game, enter my code, have fun with the game !
8|
Pls enter my referral code because i'm locked , i can not have more character than now :'( ...

My Referral code : 1282157

More info : I have finish Act7 but i'have not Azrael because i'have bugged :/

Thanks for your help :D  Have fun !! ;)
Hello there guys!

I want to get more characters like Eason without sword, Raye etc. Im in act 5 right now in Battle 5. So if you enter my code i will soon complete act 5 and you can get 5-star hero :).

Please is there anyone who didnt complete act 5 or act 3? I rly want to unlock some new characters that i cant get by just playing the game.

My refferal code: 880769

I dont get it why they made this system...
The following 1 user says Thank You to rez93 for this post:
  • MangaD
Hello @rez93, welcome to the HFE forums!

Ok so, the person who enters your code will get a 3-star hero, no matter which act you are on.
It is you who benefits from the progress of the player who enters your code. Up to 20 people can enter your code as far as I know (not sure if the limit was removed).

It works like this:

• Earn a 3-star hero by inserting someone's referral code (only once);
  • Earn a 3-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 1;
  • Earn a 4-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 3;
  • Earn a 5-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 5.

However, don't have high hopes on people inserting your code here because almost everyone already inserted someone else's code. The idea of this system is simple, it was made so that people share the game with their friends and gather more player population. Without referral codes, you can still unlock 70% of all characters.

Have fun playing. :)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(10-09-2015, 07:40 PM)MangaD Wrote: Hello @rez93, welcome to the HFE forums!

Ok so, the person who enters your code will get a 3-star hero, no matter which act you are on.
It is you who benefits from the progress of the player who enters your code. Up to 20 people can enter your code as far as I know (not sure if the limit was removed).

It works like this:

• Earn a 3-star hero by inserting someone's referral code (only once);
  • Earn a 3-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 1;
  • Earn a 4-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 3;
  • Earn a 5-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 5.

However, don't have high hopes on people inserting your code here because almost everyone already inserted someone else's code. The idea of this system is simple, it was made so that people share the game with their friends and gather more player population. Without referral codes, you can still unlock 70% of all characters.

Have fun playing. :)

Thanks for answer, but imo we payed for this game so we should be able to earn all the characters by just playing. Referring should be just for speed up that proces of unlocking characters.

That system for me is not good and not so fair, but the game is still very good :)
I agree with you. The game is still being worked on and some things may change. However, it is worthy of notice that your in-game progress won't get saved online, so you lose it when you uninstall the game, change phone, etc. Something I would like to see fixed. I wouldn't worry much about collecting all characters at this point. Just enjoy the game. ^^
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next