English (American)  中文(简体)

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
(23-06-2015, 05:52 PM)Relvamon Wrote: Hi guys!

I happened to stumble upon Hero Fighter X on the App Store and all the nostalgia of my childhood Little Fighter memories came flooding back.

Anyways, most appreciated if you can add more code '148899' for getting a free hero faster, so let's help each other!

Do let me know if you added my referral so I can return the favour, thanks!

I added you can you add me plz my code is1339260 thx

BYW I did all the act so add me if u want some OP hero at the start

Guys add me I am on the last act my code is 1339260
Hi @White Fang, welcome to the HFE forums.

Let's get a few things clear first:
  1. Circular referral between 2 players is not possible. This means that you cannot add the code of the person who added your code. Therefore, if you entered @Relvamon's code, he cannot return you the favour. (However, circular referral between 3 players is possible: A->B->C->A)
  2. Most people here already added someone's referral code, so asking someone in particular to add your code has high probability of failing.
  3. Whoever enters your code will get a 3-star hero, no matter which Act you are on.
That is it. New version of HFX will be released by the end of this month, you can read more about it here.

Good luck and have fun. ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Relvamon
MangaD is right 100%

I'm awfully sorry that I cannot add you @White Fang, because  the system does not promote direct referrals between two people. Hope you got an awesome 3-Star Hero though!

It's also advised to upgrade your game with the full purchase now, before the new update comes if you don't want a level cap and play the game more efficiently with lesser time.
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
Another thing, i guess you only get swordsman eason for following someone. (Maybe, saying this cuz i tried this unbelievebaly many times but still got it again and again?)
One of my friends got Jenny. ;)
Hmm that's actually weird as Jenny gets unlocked at early stages but swordsman eason doesn't.
Nahhhh, its random on which 3 star hero u get.
So what happens when we unlock all 3 star heroes manually and then enter the referral code? And I believe all 3 star heroes can be unlocked manually, as i did once..
(16-09-2015, 02:07 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: So what happens when we unlock all 3 star heroes manually and then enter the referral code? And I believe all 3 star heroes can be unlocked manually, as i did once..

Either you get cards or nothing happens, I'm not sure.
Let's play Hero Fighter X.  Use my referral code "104485" to get a FREE hero. http://HeroFighterX.com[img]webkit-fake-url://15ca94c2-0069-4b59-82b9-d84a1e95a8f0/imagepng[/img]

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next