English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rejected] Notification System
Hello guys. A big problem I have with HF empire is that there is no notification system there is no way to know if people have reacted to your posts beyond the five recent posts in the top of the main page, and the private message option. and that kind of sucks. can't you make something like an app for your browser toolbar that directly links you to HFE and if you have a notification or a PM there will be a little number in the corner? Creators of HFE please consider this option, I believe it would be really helpfull to all of the HFE users. also it would bring more activity in since people will be curios about what is new in the forum {And they can know that there is something new because of that little number in the corner}
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
You can subscribe to your threads, maybe.. 
Am I right?
HFX released! Woohoo.. ~~

" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thread subscription: At the end of a thread, below the "Quick Reply" box, there is an option "Subscribe to this thread". You can choose:
  • No notification - If you want to add the thread to your list of subscribed threads, for easier access, but do not want to receive notifications of new replies;
  • Instant Email Notification - You receive an email when someone replies to the thread;
  • Instant PM Notification - You receive a pm when someone replies, and if you have your options set to receive an email when you get a new pm, you also should get an email.
For PM notification, default thread subscription mode and other notifications, go here.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
I will be rejecting this because:
  1. There is a notification system - You can subscribe to forums, subscribe to threads... and get an instant e-mail or pm;
  2. You can view the unread posts, new posts and today's posts, in the top links. You can also view the latest posts in the Portal - the overview is just an extra for convenience;
  3. Making an app for the browser - I have no idea how to do this and sounds like too much work. (But it was a nice idea!)
Reviving this thread after years to add another note:

You can use an RSS feed to be notified of the latest threads.