English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFX - Referral delay
Exclamation 
My friend cleared act-5, I was so excited to get a 5-star hero. But now I have to wait till ref code works correctly. I want to ask Mr.Marti "what's wrong with it??????" but dont know a way to contact to him. Anyone has this problem???
It probably takes a while for the system to register.

I've had people adding my code but needed to wait after 3 days of more for their names / referral amount to change on my game system.

As long as he entered your code correctly, and you can see his name and progress on your game, then it should be a matter of waiting.
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
When the game was new, the system worked as fast as a click. I dont really think it takes time..
Now it's taking so much time, i've been waiting for 3 weeks. nothing seems to be working. I just finished act-5 and got iczzy, still want more 5-star heroes, still waiting......................................................
Are you even sure that he did it??
Maybe he must be lieing to you... :p
From my experience, it really doesn't update that frequently.

I had been on 14 referrals for some time, and once it updated, it jumped to 17 referrals.

Just this afternoon, it was still at 17, but after some grinding sessions, it jumped to 20 referrals instantly. I don't even think the referral page can hold anymore of their names, it's beyond ridiculous.

Another weird thing was upon seeing that, I noticed one referral was still in Act 4 (been hoping for him to reach Act 5). After clicking onto a wrong stage and exiting it, I got the pop-up window saying that he had reached Act 5 and I unlocked Heater. I'm not too sure if its just my phone or just how any updates get 'triggered', just sharing my experience.
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
after all this time i finally got a friend to play hfx and he finished act 3 but my list wont refresh what am i supposed to do?
Hi @nadavv,

Referral delay issue has been explained in this thread.

MangaD Wrote:For referral delay issue, if you and your friend are both playing the latest game version (v1.05a in iOS or v1.08 in Android), you can fix the issue by the following steps:
  • at your friend's game, go to Options, change his Display name to #REFRESH
  • at your game, go to Options, change your Display name to #REFRESH
  • After doing that, your phone will update with the server immediately and you will get your heroes. (Display name won't be changed when done)

The server is overloaded sometimes, so delay happens. If it still doesn't work after following the above steps, you will have to wait a little. ^^
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thumbs Down 
Hello everyone
i hope Everyone is fine

My problem is
My friend entered my code 3-4 hours back and he got a 3-Star hero!!!!
But I can't see him in my referrals list and also he completed act 3 and I not got any 4-Star hero!!! :(
How much time it'll take to give me a 4-star hero???

Thanks
David Johnson

MangaD  edited this post 24-01-2016 08:13 PM because:

A thread about this problem already existed.

My goal Is to get all characters in Hero Fighter X. So please help me...
Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
The following 1 user says Thank You to tpramar for this post:
  • AnkitandSanatan
Hey Bro,

You will get your code but try to refresh...just replace your username to "#REFRESH"(It won't change your username when done)But try this in GMT +6:30 then you will definitely get your 4-star character.
Heart Heart Heart Heart

Thanks

hey bro you are Indian..this is awesome I am also Indian....Just try to refresh this in 12AM(Night)