English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug] Hero Fighter X - Black Screen
Exclamation 
Excuse me everyone i have downloaded and installed hero fighter x on my Samsung Galaxy Gt-S5301 but when i play with it the screen goes black and when i press the attack button i see lucas upside down slashing very high zoomed (sometimes).So can anyone please help me with this problem.

MangaD  edited this post 10-11-2015 08:08 PM because:

Moved thread to 'Hero Fighter X' forum. The 'Bug Report' forum is under the 'Empire Zone' and is dedicated to bugs related to this website only.

Hi @ZZZZZZ, welcome to the HFE forums!

Okay let's see:

(10-11-2015, 04:30 PM)ZZZZZZ Wrote: i have downloaded and installed hero fighter x

Did you download it from the official sources (ie. Google play)? Did you install the game before the update (ie. before 3 Nov) and did you update it after? Or did you not update? Or did you install the game after the update? Another question, did this always happen, or were you able to play well before?

Now, depending on:
  1. If you installed the game from Google play: Check if you have enough free memory (both RAM and internal storage). Having low memory available might cause glitches in the game. Try to kill some running apps and free some memory in your phone, if you see that it is necessary.
    • If you did update and this started to happen right after it, something might have went wrong with the update and you need to contact Marti.
  2. If you did not install from Google play: Chances are that you are playing a cracked version. We do not support piracy here. So we cannot help you. Moreover, if you wish to support the game, you will uninstall it and install the official version.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Hi,Manga D

1)I downloaded it from google play and installed it yesterday. i.e after the update
2)I have killed a lot of processes and cleared the ram now i have a lot of free ram memory and my phone i just reseted before installing it.But the problem still persists.
3)This was my first time installing it.   P.S :~I was playing the pc version so i only heard about mobile version 2 days before yesterday.
The following 1 user says Thank You to ZZZZZZ for this post:
  • MangaD
I see. I have heard about the black screen bug before and it was usually related to low memory. On iOS devices, it was usually the low storage memory. But your case is Android, so I can only think of RAM. This is the first time I hear about Lucas upside down though.

Here is what you can do. You can e-mail Marti: hfx@martialstudio.com

And explain to him everything you said here:
  1. Downloaded it from Google play and installed it yesterday;
  2. Smartphone is Samsung Galaxy Gt-S5301; Please confirm the below specs.
    • Android OS v4.0;
    • 850MHz Processor;
    • 512MB RAM;
    • Dimension (WxHxD): 57.9 x 104.9 x 11.98mm;
    • Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels.
  3. When you play with it the screen goes black and when you press the attack button you see Lucas upside down slashing very high zoomed (sometimes); By the way, does this happen right after opening the game, or during gameplay?
  4. Killed a lot of processes and have a lot of free RAM memory and reseted the phone before installing HFX. But the problem still persists. Would be nice if you could attach a picture with your free storage memory and your free RAM memory.
After this, Marti will try to assist you. There are some chances that your phone doesn't meet the requirements to play the game. I don't know what the requirements are unfortunately, it depends.

If you do manage to solve the problem, please let us know how you did it. ^^
OK! Here are the pictures of the bug ( go through it in order(1-9 order) )!

You can send those pictures to Marti in the e-mail, though the pictures I meant were of the RAM memory available and Storage memory available, that you should be able to see in your phone's Settings... This way Marti should be able to tell you if it is enough to run HFX... or not. :P
Ok I have 444 MB Ram and 1.83 GB free space.I have contacted Marti and I haven't Gotten a reply so far No emotion
(17-11-2015, 04:35 PM)ZZZZZZ Wrote: Ok I have 444 MB Ram and 1.83 GB free space.I have contacted Marti and I haven't Gotten a reply so far No emotion

The free storage space is more than enough (internal storage right? not SD card). Storage space shouldn't be a problem on Android anyway. The RAM also seems enough. I do not know what could be causing your problem. So I guess all we can do is wait for Marti's reply. However, Marti is very busy and receives a lot of e-mails, you might have to wait a bit long... :(
The Problem Is fixed.There are two reasons.1)The HFX cant work on android ver below 4.1.1 :( 2) It also needs a big screen to work. No emotion
The following 1 user says Thank You to ZZZZZZ for this post:
  • MangaD
(29-11-2015, 11:32 AM)ZZZZZZ Wrote: 1)The HFX cant work on android ver below 4.1.1

Well that is interesting... because here it says HFX requires Android >= 2.2...