English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug] Cannot enter referral code...
Hello everyone,
I'm back
I've bought a new android phone and downloaded hero fighter x
And put someone's ref code and its WORKS!!!
I got vivian 
Now im promoting my ref code

Thanks
My goal Is to get all characters in Hero Fighter X. So please help me...
Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
The following 1 user says Thank You to tpramar for this post:
  • MangaD
@tpramar - Do you know if the person whom you entered the code has received anything from your progress? Does your game nick show up in their friend list?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thumbs Up 
(14-01-2016, 12:42 PM)MangaD Wrote: @tpramar - Do you know if the person whom you entered the code has received anything from your progress? Does your game nick show up in their friend list?

I have put the ref code of Relvomon 
And im about to complete act 3 now...
My nick name is tpramar

MangaD  edited this post 14-01-2016 05:40 PM because:

Relvamon already has all characters. :(

Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
Well, tpramar, you needn't need to create a new thread for just one problem. So I am posting my own problem: I entered your code but it says that Internet connection is not available. But I tried it sitting close to wifi when a movie was being downloaded fast on other phone, but it couldn't connect server on my phone... I also tried 3G connection data but to no avail.... Well, If you already got all characters then it won't work for me I think.. Someone please help Ermm Ermm

MangaD  edited this post 24-01-2016 08:19 PM because:

No mini-modding please. Also there was a thread about your problem already, which I moved your post to. ;)

Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

(24-01-2016, 05:16 PM)Bargavmodak Wrote: Well, tpramar, you needn't need to create a new thread for just one problem. So I am posting my own problem: I eneterd your code but it says that Internet connection is not available. But I tried it sitting close to wifi when a movie was being downloaded fast on other phone, but it couln't connect server on my phone... I also tried 3G connection data but to no avail.... Well, If you already got all characters then it won't work for me I think.. Someone please help Ermm Ermm

No i not got all characters...
My friend entered my code and he got Swordsman eason...
Try again to put my code

Yo
Visit here please....
i have only one phone and i can't connect to  the servers what im supossed to do i did evrything really what's the solution because im playing on tablet and i downloaded this game form internet site that gave + 500 gems as start...

MangaD  edited this post 28-08-2016 11:10 AM because:

Any download from unofficial sources will not receive our support. Cracked versions are seriously threatening the game's future.

Hey, the Referral code system doesn't work. It says you can't connect to server and my internet connection may be down.

But I have wi-fi and can watch a HD Happy Potter movie online. Are the servers down? 

If so, what now? How will the game spread like Clash of clans? I know there are a lot of little fighter fans out there...
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

Hello @Bhargavmodak,

It is a server problem. It seems to only work sometimes. It is not enough to spread the game unfortunately.

Mr. Wong has given up on Hero Fighter as a business, therefore he is no longer trying to make a living from it.

He works full-time at Google in Australia now. No time to keep developing Hero Fighter.
Pity I can't get Eason...or Leo. But okay! Count Ten years from now. You woudn't know what happened.

Actually I'm not sure if it is just a server problem or related to the device or system version. I just installed the game on my tablet and got the code...