English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Theme
With the porting of Hero Fighter to the mobile platform, the necessity of modernizing HFE became more prominent. I have installed on the board, and heavily modified, a new theme that is responsive and therefore mobile friendly. It still needs some adjustments but I am going to take a break for now.

If you have visited this forum during the last days I recommend that you clear your browser cache in order to update the forum stylesheets. Feel free to add any suggestion or report any theme related bugs in the comments, it is very appreciated.

In the process of updating the forum I have also added two new functionalities to it. The usermap and the HF Roomlist. I've also added new artwork to the calendar. Go check them out!  Grin
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
"With the porting of Hero Fighter to the mobile platform, the necessity of modernizing HFE became more prominent" Lol, I find it funny you say this yet HFX came out more than 2 years ago.
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
(02-04-2018, 09:59 PM)BlazingGale Wrote: "With the porting of Hero Fighter to the mobile platform, the necessity of modernizing HFE became more prominent" Lol, I find it funny you say this yet HFX came out more than 2 years ago.

I do what is possible with the resources that I have at my disposal. The fact is that no one besides me contributes to the development of HFE (either programming or providing content). I have other personal projects to deal with hence I deal with the less important ones when I am done with the most important ones. The fact that I found time for this now is already a blessing. Joy
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
My point still stands :p.
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
Wow. I left and THIS happened
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .