Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Leon's Spriting / Edits
@^ nope
Edited.
[Image: 2a8ib1i.jpg]
The following 3 users say Thank You to Leon for this post:
  • Pete P., MangaD, Deep
why don't you try something new for a change :) don't get me wrong your stuff look nice but you keep editing and recoloring standing poses every time, you are limiting your self.. you should try taking the next step and see how you manage. My advice for you would be the following:
1-try different positions rather than the normal standing poses you keep using.
2-try spriting new parts of your own or tweaking the already existing until it looks original enough instead of recoloring every time.

3-try doing a breathing animation, its not as hard as it looks you know :P

in general your edits look good enough but i feel like you keep repeating your self lately (which is not a good thing) try doing more stuff like raiden or that masked archer, and less stuff like the big three EX (those look ok but nothing too spectacular) keep it up and i hope you do take my advice, yougot potential you just need to step out of your comfort zone and take it to the next level.

best of luck ;)
The following 2 users say Thank You to prince_freeza for this post:
  • MangaD, Pete P.
            prince_fre Wrote:why don't you try something new for a change :) don't get me wrong your stuff look nice but you keep editing and recoloring standing poses every time, you are limiting your self.. you should try taking the next step and see how you manage. My advice for you would be the following:
1-try different positions rather than the normal standing poses you keep using.
2-try spriting new parts of your own or tweaking the already existing until it looks original enough instead of recoloring every time.

3-try doing a breathing animation, its not as hard as it looks you know :P

in general your edits look good enough but i feel like you keep repeating your self lately (which is not a good thing) try doing more stuff like raiden or that masked archer, and less stuff like the big three EX (those look ok but nothing too spectacular) keep it up and i hope you do take my advice, yougot potential you just need to step out of your comfort zone and take it to the next level.

best of luck ;)

First of all thanks for the feedback, Currently I don't have tablet to do so.  :-/  My stuff was always without it. I know, I can do better with it. As you know, without pen tablet there will be no pen pressure/sensitivity. Hopefully, I'll get it soon.
And doing animation, yes it's not hard. I know how to do that, but let me make some creative sprites first. :P

Thanks again for your advice, it means a lot. :)
Lixon.
[Image: 2dvvos2.jpg]
The following 3 users say Thank You to Leon for this post:
  • MangaD, Deep, Pete P.
Looking cool!
Especially love that design in the shoulder pad, And those gray hairs flickering around. :D
The following 1 user says Thank You to Hellblazer for this post:
  • Leon
OMG! That looks wonderful!
MasterPiece!
HFX released! Woohoo.. ~~

" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos <-- This is a link! Click This!
(14-06-2015, 10:33 AM)Leon Wrote: Lixon.
[Image: 2dvvos2.jpg]

Nice Artwork, I do not know why, but the eyes always look a little bit weird to me, Also I really wish Marti makes the game Moddable soon, xD I do not think he will, but, it does to hurt to dream does it.
Life can be very harsh
Everyone faces difficulties, you will never be an exception
But, you mustn't simply give up on life
Nor should you hand your identity and everything to someone else
Be your own person, make your own identity, and control your own life
Fight till the end, and live for the ones that truly care about you
Only then will you find true happiness