English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFE Stream & IRC channel
HF Stream

Streams of the Hero Fighter game-play, mostly in network mode, will happen at random and will be shown on this board.

If you are interested in watching or even participating, join our IRC channel as explained below. Chances are that opportunities will arise if you stay tuned. I will also be announcing the streams at the Hero Fighter facebook group and put a global announcement on the board while the stream is playing.

You are invited.  :)

IRC

Server: irc.gamesurge.net
or any other server on this page.
Channel: #hfe

Joining the IRC channel:
To join, grab any IRC client, advised are mIRC, ChatZilla, HexChat, HydraIRC, etc.
We also offer a web based client on this board that will directly go to the channel! This one is advised if you're very new to IRC and only wish to pay a visit for a bit.
Direct link to webchat: http://webchat.gamesurge.net/

Other information:
Netiquette applies as always. Don't troll, flame or whatever, don't bother with illegal links, wares, etc. Please note that swearing in the channel can happen usually since it's rather lax compared to the forums, so take care!

Ops are staff that will join, or nice non-staff, depending, really.

You can obviously also ask for HF network fights there, however consider that when a person says "no", accept it and don't continue to bother them, please.

So yeah, really, talk about anything there, and have fun. I recommend "lurking"/"idling", as in waiting for conversation to pop up by staying on the channel instead of quitting a minute after joining, there's a higher chance you'll get into conversation with people!

Hint: Have a look at IRC guides, and if you're there to stay, I advise registering your nick and getting more familiar with the commands.

We hope to see you in there soon!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P., Deep