English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HeroFighter Verison 8.0
Hello Friends,
             This is my first post and this post will contain all the Information which we know about the next Version! Please help me to expand this! Ok, lets begin! As you all know the Story of Chapter 7! The New Characters which will come in next Version are!

Azrael

He is Demon lord! According to me! Livermore was trying to free Azrael! Demon Lords Sword with Livermore! his picture his below he is standing in right side! This Character looks like the mixture of Frieza and Captain Ginyu of Dragon Ball Z! Maybe Azrael was sealed by Lincoln who is father of Lucas and Leo!

http://s6.postimg.org/41q93qt9d/Lincoln_Azrael.jpg

Lincoln

He is father of Lucas and Leo, who died when he was fighting with Demons! He was a mastered Swordsman! Who was even powerful than Lucas, Eason and Leo!and Yaga has promised to him to make Leo as the next head of Temple of Hero! According to me in the next Version Marti will tell us the story of Lincoln and Azrael! Lincoln Image is below! He is Standing on left, with Azrael!

http://s6.postimg.org/41q93qt9d/Lincoln_Azrael.jpg

Sabrina

She is mother of Lucas and Leo! and obviously wife of Lincoln! maybe he laster Magical Skills like Healing herself or Healing hos whole Team! It Resembles to Vivian of Hero Fighter and Jan of Little Fighter 2! His Image is below i looked a lot for this Image and finally found it! According to me his name is taken from to Sabrina A gym Leader of Pokemon! in Indigo League!

http://i.imgur.com/ty5sbVA.jpg

IF there are mistakes or you know something! then please comment!
More News Coming Soon!
First of all, it is nice that you would like to collect all those info about the vers.0.8! So i would like to help this... lets say project but there is still a similar thread.
Anyways, only if the admin believes that this thread is unnecessary then you should better copy-paste those info into that thread!

As I have worked with the HF story Greek translation I have a good idea about the whole plot!

-Azrael, as you said is the demon lord and the bad guy of the story. Some extra info is that he have done 2 wars against the human race and at the end of the 2nd, the 3 Dragon Sages (wise and strong wise people-i dont know if they were magicians or not) created a sword using their soul energy (they died because of that), that is the sword of the hero, which was used by Lincoln(I'll talk about him later) and defeated Azrael (didnt kill him though). Then they imprisoned Azrael into the Vase of darkness (which is kept at the Dragon King's castle). Though Azrael created a curse which will make it possible for him to escape. He said that the holder of Azrael's sword (in this case is Livermore) will break the seal of the Vase and the other way is that one of Lincoln's sons will free Azrael (well, im not sure how this is gonna happen, maybe an accident, or hypnotization...)!

-Lincoln, the father of Leo and Lucas and the initial holder of the sword of the Hero! He defeated Azrael with that but he didnt die during the war. At the story mode it is explained that the Dragon and the Phoenix states were together against the demon. Though after the 2nd war during a celebration at the Phoenix state (or at the Dragon state dont remember well) where the best Dragon fighters were also invited, the Phoenix betrayed the Dragons they poisoned the drink of Lincoln and this is why he died (i think trevor did this). The phoenix troops didnt actually know about the sword of the hero true powers and this is why they didnt steal it. So when they learn about its powers they try to steal it (this is story stage 3,4...6)!

-Sabrina, is the mother of Lucas and Leo and she seems to be a magician or something like that and this is all i know about her! XD

As you now realize there are so many stuff you didnt know about! But this is not the end! :P

-Yaga (if i remember well) he fought at both wars against the demon, he is the leader of the temple of the hero which is a military organisation of Dragon where the sword of the hero is kept (at least till stage 3, Iczzy steals it). Yaga had promised to Eason that he would make him the next Temple leader but then he realized the Leo was better (another factor is that Leo is Lincoln's blood). What you may didnt know is that nobody rather than Yaga (who accidently told Eason during the dragon tournament at story 7, who after that told Legge)  knew about Leo's and Lucas' parents.

-Saws is also an upcoming character who is a strong general of the royal Dragon army! He competes the Temple of the hero and we know that we will see his younger version at next stage, so he may have helped with the 2nd war!

-Trevor is the strongest swordsman (my theory is that he is stronger than Linclon who when became stronger by using the sword of the hero and then defeated Azrael, Trevor became jealus or afraid of Lincoln and killed him by poinoning his drink). He is so strong that now he doesnt need his blade, his hands are his swords. Possibly at v 0.8 we will see how he helped with the war and how he killed Lincoln!

-King Alexander is the Dragon King and King Abbot is the Phoenix one, eh, we will see them possibly at next version, also Occam must be a friend of Trevor!

These are all i know, till i may remember something XD

P.S. we talk about v0.8 when it is not so sure that there will be one!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
Mistakes:

- Version 0.8 instead of "Verison 8.0".
- Sabrina picture is made by a fan, nothing official.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P.
I don't know when the hero fighter 0.8 is releasing, Lincoln is not available yet but Azreal is available
Is Marti still working on the PC version of HeroFighter?
(02-10-2016, 11:45 PM)HeroFighter Fan Wrote: Is Marti still working on the PC version of HeroFighter?

Hello and welcome to the forums.
The state of the game is undecided for now sadly.. You should read these articles, they might help you.
https://hf-empire.com/12-hfe/news/60-her...r-s-status
https://hf-empire.com/12-hfe/news/62-hfx-sticker-pack